Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth? If so, a dental crown and bridge may be the best option for restoring your smile. Crowns and bridges are prosthetic teeth used to restore a person's smile.
Dr. Nicole Pagonis uses crowns and bridges to correct various issues, and your dentist can help you determine which restoration is best for you.
The Pros of Dental Crowns
We use dental crowns in Los Gatos to restore a broken or damaged tooth. The crown acts as a protective helmet that fits over the natural tooth down to the gumline, shielding it from future damage or decay.
Crowns can improve one's oral health and conceal several cosmetic flaws because they:
- Hold together cracked or damaged teeth
- Replace large or aged fillings
- Restore cracked teeth
- Restore dental implants
- Hide discoloration
- Conceal mild misalignments
- Reshape the appearance of your teeth
- Protect teeth after a root canal
Dr. Pagnois designs dental crowns based on the patient's unique needs and aesthetic goals. Before placing the crown, Dr. Pagonis ensures the crown's shade, shape, and size match your natural smile. Everyone on our team wants you to be happy with how your teeth look, and we strive to exceed your expectations.
The Pros of Dental Bridges
Dental bridges in Los Gatos, CA, help close the gaps in a person's smile. Your dentist may use a dental bridge if you have one or more teeth missing.
Dental bridges can:
- Revive your smile's appearance
- Restore your ability to speak clearly
- Maintain your facial structure
- Prevent bone loss in the jaw
- Restore your ability to efficiently chew and bite food
- Prevent adjacent teeth from shifting into empty spaces left behind by missing teeth
- Stabilize your bite
- Distribute chewing forces
Beautiful Crowns and Bridges in Los Gatos
Do you have a broken or missing tooth? Or perhaps you need to stabilize a filling or conceal a discolored tooth? At the dental office of Dr. Nicole Pagonis, we can help you re-establish your bite and enhance your appearance with reliable and lifelike dental crowns and bridges.
Please contact us today to schedule your consultation with Dr. Pagonis.