Welcome to Our Los Gatos Dental Practice
Welcome to Nicole Pagonis DDS, your Los Gatos, CA family dentist. We serve Los Gatos as well as the surrounding communities of Saratoga, Campbell, Monte Sereno, and San Jose, providing general dentistry to patients and their families. Our treatments are always tailored for the individual and include helping to build a solid foundation of dental knowledge so our patients can make good decisions about their oral health.
Our Caring Dentist Sees Patients of all Ages and Stages from 0 to 100
We love treating children, and we look forward to establishing lifelong relationships with patients that includes dentistry at all stages of life. If you are overdue for a dental appointment or if you are seeking a new dental home, we provide a wide range of dental services, including:
- Routine dental exams to prevent or manage any changes to your oral health
- Preventive treatments such as oral hygiene instructions and professional fluoride treatments
- X-rays to see if there are dental problems beyond what we can see with the naked eye
- Teeth cleanings to remove infection, bacteria, and tartar, which threatens gum health
- Tooth-colored fillings to replace damaged silver fillings and remove decay, minimizing future treatments
- Deep cleanings for gum disease treatment to prevent progression
- Repair or replacement of damaged or missing teeth, including crowns, bridges, and dental implants
- Treatment for TMJ disorders and bruxism
- Crowns to strengthen decayed, fractured, or cracked teeth and to improve tooth appearance
At Nicole Pagonis DDS, our Los Gatos, CA dental team always recommends what is best for the patient. We provide the information you need to make the decision that best suits you in the end.
If you’re considering taking your smile to the next level, Dr. Pagonis enjoys improving smiles through the science and artistry of cosmetic dentistry.
- Porcelain veneers to camouflage flaws and give you smile perfection
- Dental implants to replace missing teeth and restore your smile
- Professional teeth whitening to whiten and brighten your smile
- Dental bonding to hide tooth damage or flaws with your teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings to stop tooth decay in an esthetic way
- Tooth crowns for myriad reasons, from supporting weak teeth to finishing dental implants
We Value Our Patients
Dr. Pagonis is a compassionate and gentle dentist who thoroughly enjoys what she does, which helps patients to feel relaxed and comfortable while they are here. At Nicole Pagonis DDS, we are serious about providing quality dentistry, but that doesn’t keep us from enjoying ourselves as we provide it!
Our philosophy is based on a commitment to listening to our patients and doing our best to deliver the highest quality of care to every individual, young or old.
Contact Our Los Gatos, CA Dental Office Today
We look forward to meeting you—as well as the rest of your family—and treating all your general dentistry needs for years to come.